1. Basic information.
The administrator of your personal data is Prometriq Akademia Zarządzania Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Bohaterów Monte Cassino 15, 81-704 Sopot (hereinafter referred to as “Prometriq”).
You can contact the Administrator via:
2. Data processing principles.
The Administrator processes personal data in accordance with the following principles:
- Based on a legal basis and in accordance with the law (legality);
- In a fair and honest manner (fairness);
- In a transparent manner for the person whose data is being processed (transparency);
- For specific purposes and not “just in case” (minimization);
- No more than necessary (adequacy);
- With care for the correctness of the data (accuracy);
- No longer than necessary (timeliness);
- Ensuring appropriate data security (security).
3. Purposes, legal basis, and scope of data processing.
We will process your data for the following purposes:
- For contact purposes, to respond to your message sent to us directly by e-mail or through a form, based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator related to the necessity of providing you with a response.
- For technical purposes using technical cookies, based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator related to the proper functioning and operation of the Website.
- For the purposes of running our company profile on social media (such as Facebook/Instagram) in accordance with the rules defined by the owners of the respective platform and informing about our products, promotions, and other information related to our business, which we consider to be our legitimate interest.
We process your data in the following scope:
- If you send us an email message, we will process the data included in it. Providing us with data in an email is voluntary. You can request the deletion of this data from us at any time.
- If you use the contact form on our website, we will process your email address and name. Providing this data is a condition for us to respond to your inquiry.
- If you like or otherwise join our social media profile (e.g. Facebook), we will process the data you provided on that platform and to which we have access. To end processing, you can unsubscribe from our profile.
- External partner APIs: Our website may use APIs (application programming interfaces) provided by external partners to integrate various functionalities, such as maps, analytical services, advertising, or social media. Using these APIs may result in the creation of additional cookies or the use of existing cookies to process user data. External partners may store and process this data in accordance with their own privacy policies.
4. Recipients of data and intention to transfer data to countries outside the EEA or international organizations.
Recipients of your personal data are:
- If you have given consent to marketing cookies, your data stored in cookie files will be transferred to our advertising partners.
- If you have given consent to analytical cookies, your data stored in cookie files will be processed by a third party providing software for analyzing traffic on our website (e.g. Google Analytics).
Your data is not transferred to countries outside the EEA or international organizations.
5. Data retention period.
We are unable to determine for how long we will process your personal data. If you have provided us with your data in a form or email for contact purposes, we will process your data until you request the deletion of that data or object to processing, but also if we determine that we have fulfilled the legally justified interest of the Administrator.
6. User rights.
In connection with the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your data,
- the right to rectify, erase or restrict processing of your data,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to object,
- the right to withdraw your consent to processing your data at any time and in any form, unless the processing of your data is necessary for the performance of a contract by the Administrator, for compliance with legal obligations towards state institutions or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (address: Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland).
7. Cookie Information
- Cookies are small text files stored on users’ devices during their website browsing. They are used to facilitate the use of our website, improve the quality of services, and allow for analysis of user traffic and behavior.
- Cookies can be permanent or temporary. Permanent cookies are stored on the user’s device for a specified period of time or until deleted by the user. Temporary cookies are deleted after the browser is closed.
- We use our own cookies as well as third-party cookies. Our own cookies are used to ensure the proper functioning of the website, personalize content, save user preferences, and analyze statistics. Third-party cookies are used by external analytical, advertising, and social media integration tools.
- Users have the right to control and limit the way cookies are used on our website. Most internet browsers allow for cookie management, including blocking, limiting, or deleting cookies. Detailed information on managing cookies can be found in the user’s browser settings.
- It should be noted that disabling or limiting cookies may affect the functionality of the website and the quality of the services provided.
- We use different types of cookies on our website to better adapt to user needs and ensure optimal use of the site.
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. They enable the maintenance of the user’s session, the handling of forms, the saving of preferences, and the provision of website security.
- Marketing cookies: These allow for personalized advertising and remarketing activities that are tailored to the interests and preferences of users. They are also used to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize ad content.
- Analytical cookies: These are used to collect information on how users use the website, such as the number of visits, pages visited, time spent on the site, or traffic source. The data obtained helps analyze and optimize the website, improving its functioning and adapting content to user needs.
- Comfort of using the website: Cookies can significantly impact the comfort of using a website.
- Personalization of content: Cookies allow for customization of displayed content to user preferences and interests, making the website more attractive and useful.
- Remembering settings: With cookies, a website can remember user-selected settings, such as language, layout, or color scheme, enabling faster and more convenient use of the service.
- Logging in: Cookies enable the storage of information about a logged-in user, allowing for easy switching between different sections of the site without having to log in again.
- Session maintenance: With cookies, a website can track user activity on various subpages, making it easy to return to the last visited sections or continue unfinished actions, such as filling out forms.
- Performance optimization: Cookies can be used to analyze user traffic and behavior on a site, helping to optimize its performance and provide high-quality content.
- Advertising: Cookies enable the display of personalized ads tailored to the user’s interests and needs. This makes ads less invasive and more relevant.
- Integration with social media: Cookies allow for integration with social media services like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, enabling easy content sharing and access to additional features such as commenting or liking.
9. Functions of technical cookies
- User session management: Technical cookies enable user session management while navigating the website, allowing users to move between different sections of the site without having to log in again or enter the same information repeatedly.
- User preferences storage: Technical cookies allow websites to store information about user preferences, such as selected language, font size, color schemes, or other personalization elements.
- Form handling: Technical cookies support the functioning of forms on the website, such as login, registration, or contact forms, ensuring the proper processing of data entered by users.
- Website performance optimization: The use of technical cookies allows monitoring of website performance and the speed of loading individual elements, which enables optimization and improvement of the quality of services provided.
- Security: Technical cookies help ensure the security of the website and its users, such as verifying user identity, detecting attempts of hacking, or protecting against CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) attacks.
10. Functions of analytical cookies
- Website traffic measurement: Analytical cookies allow monitoring the number of visits, unique users, and page views, providing a general overview of the popularity and performance of the website.
- User behavior analysis: Analytical cookies enable the collection of information about how users navigate the website, such as time spent on specific pages, navigation paths, and where they exit the site.
- Conversion optimization: Analytical cookies help identify website elements that impact the effectiveness of achieving business goals, such as registration, placing an order, or filling out a contact form.
- User segmentation: Using analytical cookies allows grouping users according to different criteria, enabling better customization of content and offers to the needs of individual segments.
- A/B testing: Analytical cookies are used to conduct A/B tests, which involve comparing two versions of a website to determine which better achieves the desired goals. These tests help optimize the website’s design, functionality, and content.
11. Functions of advertising cookies
- Personalized ads: Advertising cookies allow for displaying ads tailored to the user’s interests, preferences, and browsing history, making them more attractive and effective.
- Remarketing: Thanks to advertising cookies, users who have visited the website but did not make a purchase or other action can be tracked and targeted again with ads to encourage them to return to the site and complete the transaction.
- Ad effectiveness measurement: Advertising cookies enable monitoring the results of advertising campaigns, such as the number of clicks, conversions, or impressions, allowing for optimization of the marketing strategy.
- Multi-channel ad management: Using advertising cookies facilitates coordination and integration of advertising activities conducted across different channels, such as search engines, social media, or partner sites.
- Testing and optimizing ad content: Advertising cookies are used to conduct A/B tests and other analysis methods that allow evaluating which messages, formats, or creative approaches are most effective and engaging for users.